Job Title: Digital Business Partner
Salary: £28'000 to £30'000 Per Annum.
Working Pattern: 37.5 hours per week - Hybrid
Location: Regional role covering South East of England
Our values reflect us all and they’re at the heart of everything we do. They set out our culture, the way we behave and the way we do things.
Our colleagues are passionate, kind, and resilient and they go the extra mile for the people we support and each other. We have this expectation of all of our colleagues.
- Provide a supportive presence in our services, regional hubs, as well as remotely.
- Proactively seek feedback from our colleagues to assess the success of our digital initiatives.
- Contribute to digital transformation by identifying opportunities for enhancements, automation, and digital adoption.
- Facilitate communication between IT and business stakeholders, conveying technical information in a way that is easily understood by non-technical colleagues.
- Work with business stakeholders to define and monitor key performance indicators to measure the impact of IT initiatives on business outcomes.
- Provide guidance and training to business stakeholders on the effective use of IT tools and resources.
- Maintain comprehensive documentation for IT systems, including processes, procedures, and troubleshooting guides.
- Work closely with business stakeholders to gather and document IT requirements for new projects or system enhancements.
- Identify and elevate trends, issues, and change requests to System Managers.
- Create and distribute communications to the business including system downtime, new features, training sessions and feedback opportunities.
The main skills and experience for this role
- Proficiency in communication, with the ability to articulate software-related matters when engaging with colleagues and stakeholders.
- Demonstrated capability in delivering confident presentations, conducting effective training sessions, and providing constructive feedback to users across different skill levels.
- Strong ICT skills, including proficiency in Office 365 applications such as Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Effective time-management skills.
- Must hold a valid UK driving license and access to your own vehicle.
- Prior experience in the Health and Social Care sector.
- Experience in the implementation of new software solutions would be advantageous.
- Able to use standard applications to process, obtain and combine information e.g. Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Outlook, mail merge, and databases.
How we will support you
We go beyond expectations for our colleagues as well as the people we support. Our reward package includes much more than pay, 5.6 weeks annual leave, flexible working hours and pension.
Your birthday off with pay and there is a £300 refer a friend scheme too.
- Colleague Lotto – giving everyone the opportunity to win great cash prizes.
- Prize winning Scratchcards aligned with values in action!
- We recognise our Colleagues who go above and beyond – our ‘Heroes’ are nominated by colleagues for quarterly and annual awards.
- Loyalty Scheme recognising colleagues at work anniversaries.
- Award-winning App for news and info.
- Internal social media.
- Team communities.
- Discounts include high street, supermarkets, flash sales, gym memberships and more.
- Blue Light discount programme, funded by us.
- Salary Finance scheme for lower cost loans and to save for special occasions or rainy days.
- Government mileage rates if you need to travel.
- Free wellbeing App.
- Practical advice covering things like consumer rights, anxiety, childcare and more.
Training and development to reach your potential.
5 more reasons to work with Ivolve.
1. Our people are pretty fabulous. We take pride and pleasure in helping others to flourish.
2. There’s a great energy across the business and a strong sense of teamwork.
3. Very few jobs have such an impact on people’s lives – we bring joy to people every day.
4. We have a proud history, we’re a big organisation of over 3,600 colleagues supporting over 1,100 people.
5. We build and nourish relationships with the people we support.