Location: Chesterfield Central Office
Salary: Competitive Salary & Benefits Package
Working Pattern: 37.5 hours per week
Sponsorship: Unfortunately we cannot provide support for Sponsorship at this time
Who We Are
We’re here to support people to flourish in a place they call home. We’re one of the largest providers of adult social care with over 3,600 colleagues supporting 1,100 people. Our approach is all about activities and co-production with the people we support. We work with them to design and plan what we do – so we can create the best experiences together.
And we’re on a mission to benefit even more people with our uncompromising quality of care and support. It’s the professional expertise and passion of our team that makes us different. We genuinely care and we love supporting people to set and then reach their goals. Because every person deserves the very best experience – every day.
The Executive Assistant to the Executive Committee is a key support role within the organisation and plays a pivotal role in supporting the Executive Team in their day-to-day activities, through providing essential administrative support. The role requires exceptional organisational skills, discretion, the ability to handle confidential information and to manage multiple tasks efficiently.
As Eexecutive Assistant you will act as the key point of contact/liaison between the Executive Team, and internal/external stakeholders, ensuring efficient communication and task management/co-ordination.
Committee Meeting Co-ordination
- Schedule and organise Board and Executive Committee meetings (along with other key committees of the Board) including location co-ordination, agenda and papers preparation
- Attend meetings, take minutes/actions and distribute meeting materials
- Follow up on action items and decisions made during meetings
- Operate as a key point of contact for the Executive Committee, handling calls, emails and correspondence
- Prioritise and screen incoming communications, ensuring urgent matters are addressed as a priority
- Maintain and organise the calendars of the Executive Committee members
- Schedule appointments, calls, meetings and travel arrangements as required
- Co-ordinate cross functional teams and meetings
Travel and Event Planning
- Arrange travel itineraries, accommodation and transportation for Committee members
- Assist in planning and organising events, conferences and off-site meetings
- Assist with administrative tasks, such as expenses, budget tracking, document management, etc
- Prepare reports, presentations, documents as required
Confidentiality and Discretion
- Handle sensitive information with the utmost confidentiality and professionalism
- Safeguard confidential documents and data
Project/Office Management Support
- Assist in projects or initiatives as required
- Support the office management of our central office
The main skills and experience for this role
- Proven experience as an Executive Assistant/Personal Assistant or similar role
- Exceptional organisational skills with the ability to manage complex schedules, meetings and tasks efficiently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible and adaptable – able to work with ambiguity and changing priorities
- Time management skills with the ability to effectively prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
- Problem solving ability – resourceful and capable of finding solutions to challenges independently
- Strong attention to detail
- Calm under pressure and able to handle unexpected or urgent matters
- Proficiency in office 365
How we will support you
We go beyond expectations for our colleagues as well as the people we support. Our reward package includes much more than pay, 5.6 weeks annual leave, flexible working hours and pension. Your birthday off with pay and there is a £300 refer a friend scheme too.