Vacancy Location: Loughborough, Leicestershire, LE11 2JQ
Shifts: Full time NIGHTS - 40 hours per week, Monday to Sunday on a rota basis
Pay Rate: £10.42 - £10.80 per hour (dependant on qualifications)
Sponsorship: This service does not provide support for Sponsorship at this time
Care experience is not essential but being passionate, kind, and resilient is. These are our values and they’re at the heart of the way we do things. If you’re creative and passionate and like to get stuck in with activities. You love variety. And you’re also patient and resilient, showing lots of empathy and kindness, then you should join our team.
Who We Are
We’re here to support people to flourish in a place they call home. We’re one of the largest providers of adult social care with over 3,600 colleagues supporting 1,100 people. Our approach is all about activities and co-production with the people we support. We work with them to design and plan what we do – so we can create the best experiences together.
And we’re on a mission to benefit even more people with our uncompromising quality of care and support. It’s the professional expertise and passion of our team that makes us different. We genuinely care and we love supporting people to set and then reach their goals. Because every person deserves the very best experience – every day.
- You’ll support adults with lots of different needs such as learning disabilities, autism, ABI and mental health
- You’ll support them to flourish in a place they call home. You’ll empower the people we support to be ambitious and live fulfilled lives
- You’ll give high-quality support tailored to people’s needs
- You’ll do activities like cooking, art or listening to music. And get out for movie nights and food outings
- There is of course practical support too and helping people to reach their goals in smaller ways. You’ll manage medication, shopping, health needs and hygiene as well as keep things tidy and safe
- And of course, you’ll follow our procedures, so we give consistent, safe, and reliable care and support
If you’re ready for a job that can truly make a difference and you’re up for a challenge, then this is the team for you.
The Main Skills and Experience for This Role
- Good general education
- Honesty, reliability, trustworthiness, and a passion to make a difference
- Commitment to the aims and objectives of the home and of Ivolve
- Satisfactory Police Check and check against the ISA List (where applicable)
- A commitment to undertake training and development
- RQF Level 2 or above in social care
- Previous experience within social care setting
- Knowledge and commitment regarding Equal Opportunities
- Knowledge of the regulatory frameworks
- Confident IT user
How We Will Support You
We go beyond expectations for our colleagues as well as the people we support. Our reward package includes much more than pay, 5.6 weeks annual leave, flexible working hours and pension.
- Colleague lotto - giving everyone the opportunity to win great cash prizes
- Prize winning scratchcards aligned with values in action!
- We recognise our colleagues who go above and beyond – our ‘Heroes’ are nominated by colleagues for quarterly and annual awards
- Loyalty Scheme - recognising colleagues at work anniversaries
- Your birthday off after a years service!
- Award-winning App for news and info
- Internal social media
- Team communities
- Discounts include high street, supermarkets, flash sales, gym memberships and more
- Blue Light discount programme, funded by us
- Salary Finance scheme for lower cost loans and to save for special occasions or rainy days
- Government mileage rates if you need to travel
- Free confidential Employee Assistance Programme with qualified counsellors
- Free wellbeing App
- Practical advice covering things like consumer rights, anxiety, childcare and more
Training and Development to Reach Your Potential
- Learning journey that grows with you to reach care worker standards
- Specialist skills training including Autism, Dementia and Mental Health
- Career pathways that include flexible apprenticeships and nationally recognised qualifications
- Cover the cost of relevant professional memberships
5 More Reasons to Work with Ivolve‿
1. Our people are pretty fabulous. We take pride and pleasure in helping others to flourish
2. There’s a great energy across the business and a strong sense of teamwork
3. Very few jobs have such an impact on people’s lives – we bring joy to people every day
4. We have a proud history, we’re a big organisation of over 3,600 colleagues supporting over 1,100 people
5. We build and nourish relationships with the people we support