Job Title: Payroll Coordinator
Hours: 37.5 Hours Per Week
Responsible to: Group Payroll Manager
Reporting to the Payroll Supervisor, to successfully complete all payroll activities to a high standard and on a timely basis.
Who We Are
We’re here to support people to flourish in a place they call home. We’re one of the largest providers of adult social care with over 3,600 colleagues supporting 1,100 people. Our approach is all about activities and co-production with the people we support. We work with them
to design and plan what we do – so we can create the best experiences together.
And we’re on a mission to benefit even more people with our uncompromising quality of care and support. It’s the professional expertise and passion of our team that makes us different. We genuinely care and we love supporting people to set and then reach their goals. Because every person deserves the very best experience – every day.
- To ensure all employees are paid accurately in line with payroll deadlines
- Complete all payroll processing and reconciliation activities as required
- To complete all payroll reporting as required, including gross to net reports and any analysis of deductions as needed
- To ensure all payroll payments are loaded onto the bank in time to be processed for payroll deadlines
- To ensure all payroll deductions are made accurately and the appropriate taxes are paid to HMRC within the required deadlines
- To check and process expenses, ensuring they have been appropriately approved and are being paid within policy
- To raise advances and other ad hoc payments as required and where appropriately authorised by exception
- Respond to pay queries in a timely manner
Skills and Experience:
- Numerate and detail focused
- Organised and thorough
- Familiar with Excel and MS office application
- Able to prioritise own work and work under pressure to deadlines
- Flexible, adaptable and proactive
- Previous experience of working in a payroll role of 1000+ employees
- Familiar with more than one payroll software
- Worked with Sage 50 payroll
- Experience of Time Management Systems
How we will support you
We go beyond expectations for our colleagues as well as the people we support. Our reward package includes much more than pay, 5.6 weeks annual leave, flexible working hours and pension.
Your birthday off with pay and there is a £300 refer a friend scheme too!
- Colleague Lotto – giving everyone the opportunity to win great cash prizes.
- Prize winning Scratchcards aligned with values in action!
- We recognise our Colleagues who go above and beyond – our ‘Heroes’ are nominated by colleagues for quarterly and annual awards.
- Loyalty Scheme recognising colleagues at work anniversaries.
- Award-winning App for news and info.
- Internal social media.
- Team communities.
- Discounts include high street, supermarkets, flash sales, gym memberships and more.
- Blue Light discount programme, funded by us.
- Salary Finance scheme for lower cost loans and to save for special occasions or rainy days.
- Government mileage rates if you need to travel.
- Free wellbeing App.
- Practical advice covering things like consumer rights, anxiety, childcare and more.
Training and development to reach your potential
- Learning journey that grows with you to reach care worker standards.
- Specialist skills training including Autism, Dementia and Mental Health.
- Career pathways that include flexible apprenticeships and nationally recognised qualifications.
- Cover the cost of relevant professional memberships.
5 more reasons to work with Ivolve.
- Our people are pretty fabulous. We take pride and pleasure in helping others to flourish.
- There’s a great energy across the business and a strong sense of teamwork.
- Very few jobs have such an impact on people’s lives – we bring joy to people every day.
- We have a proud history, we’re a big organisation of over 3,600 colleagues supporting over 1,100 people.
- We build and nourish relationships with the people we support.