**Vacancy Location; **Redhill, Surrey
Shifts; Full Time 40 hours per week
Pay Rate; £39,804 per annum
You’re a natural leader and organiser. You inspire your team to be the best they can be, and you’re warm and approachable too. Most of all you’re passionate, kind and resilient. These are our values and they’re at the heart of the way we do things. You’ll show your team our values in action and inspire and motivate them to do the same. With your experience in care and your passion for purpose, you can join our team and make a difference every day.
Who We Are
We’re here to support people to flourish in a place they call home. We’re one of the largest providers of adult social care with over 3,600 colleagues supporting 1,100 people. Our approach is all about activities and co-production with the people we support. We work with them
to design and plan what we do – so we can create the best experiences together.
And we’re on a mission to benefit even more people with our uncompromising quality of care and support. It’s the professional expertise and passion of our team that makes us different. We genuinely care and we love supporting people to set and then reach their goals. Because every person deserves the very best experience – every day.
* Reporting to the Area Manager you’ll be responsible for ensuring consistent and reliable care across the homes you are legally responsible for. You will support adults with lots of different needs such as learning disabilities and autism
* You’ll make sure your team helps the people we support to flourish in a place they call home. You’ll empower the people we support to be ambitious and live fulfilled lives.
* You’ll make sure your team follows our Quality Framework and the i statements that set out the way we deliver care and support.
* You’ll ensure your service is a safe, effective, caring, responsive environment that’s well-led and operates in line with regulatory frameworks.
* You will work to uphold our values and work in accordance with our leadership charter. This means being an authentic leader, delivering our strategy and embracing change, taking responsibility for managing resources and working positively with stakeholders.
* You will be accountable for the agreed delivery of hours for each service and ensure that the budgeted income and commercial performance levels are met within those services. The ability to creatively manage resources across the services is a key requirement of the role.
If you’re ready for a job that can truly make a difference and you’re up for a challenge, then this is the team for you.
The main skills and experience for this role
* Good general education.
* Confident IT user.
* Knowledge of the regulatory framework of the service provision including the Care Standards Act 2000, CQC, Health and Social Care Act.
* Mandatory training qualifications e.g. fire safety, first aid, food hygiene, manual handling, and Health and Safety awareness
* Satisfactory Police Check and check against the ISA List (where applicable).
* Knowledge and commitment regarding Equal Opportunities
* Honesty, reliability, trustworthiness and a passion to make a difference.
* A commitment to undertake training and development as required.
* Commitment to the aims and objectives of the service and of Ivolve.
* Ability to carry out spot checks as required at various times including days and evenings.
* RQF Level 3 or above in Health and Social Care.
* RQF Level 5 in social care (or must be willing to work towards and achieve a minimum of Level 5 within a given timescale).
* Previous experience creating rotas and managing commissioned hours.
* Knowledge of Positive Behaviour Support (PBS) framework.
* Previous experience with managerial role i.e team leader, deputy roles.
* Driver or good access to various transport to support moving between locations and ability to attend required meetings.
How we will support you
We go beyond expectations for our colleagues as well as the people we support. Our reward package includes much more than pay, 5.6 weeks annual leave, flexible working hours and pension.
Your birthday off with pay and there is a £300 refer a friend scheme too**.**
* Colleague Lotto – giving everyone the opportunity to win great cash prizes.
* Prize winning Scratchcards aligned with values in action!
* We recognise our Colleagues who go above and beyond – our ‘Heroes’ are nominated by colleagues for quarterly and annual awards.
* Loyalty Scheme recognising colleagues at work anniversaries.
£39,804 per annum
40 hours per week
* Award-winning App for news and info.
* Internal social media.
* Team communities.
* Discounts include high street, supermarkets, flash sales, gym memberships and more.
* Blue Light discount programme, funded by us.
* Salary Finance scheme for lower cost loans and to save for special occasions or rainy days.
* Government mileage rates if you need to travel.
* Free wellbeing App.
* Practical advice covering things like consumer rights, anxiety, childcare and more.
Training and development to reach your potential
* Learning journey that grows with you to reach care worker standards.
* Specialist skills training including Autism, Dementia and Mental Health.
* Career pathways that include flexible apprenticeships and nationally recognised qualifications.
* Cover the cost of relevant professional memberships.
Free driving lessons as part of a training course are offered to colleagues who successfully complete probation and meet qualifying criteria
5 more reasons to work with Ivolve.
1. Our people are pretty fabulous. We take pride and pleasure in helping others to flourish.
2. There’s a great energy across the business and a strong sense of teamwork.
3. Very few jobs have such an impact on people’s lives – we bring joy to people every day.
4. We have a proud history, we’re a big organisation of over 3,600 colleagues supporting over 1,100 people.
5. We build and nourish relationships with the people we support.