Job Title: Central Operations Lead
Working Pattern: 37.5 hours per week - Hybrid working
Location: Chesterfield, Derbyshire
The Central Operations Lead role offers an exceptional opportunity to shape and drive the operational success of our group. This position is pivotal in optimising operational processes, ensuring efficiency and effectiveness across all areas of the business, embedding new initiatives into practice.
Key Skills & Experience
- Strategic Operations Management – Lead on the implementation of the central operations strategy that aligns with the group’s overall objectives.
- Evaluate and refine operational processes to enhance efficiency and effectiveness.
- Fostering a culture of collaboration, innovation, and continuous improvement. Mentor and develop team members to build a strong, cohesive culture.
- Standardise operational procedures to improve efficiency across the group. Continuously assess these processes for potential enhancements.
- Set and track key performance indicators (KPIs) for operational efficiency. Uphold high standards of quality in all operational processes.
- Work closely with various department heads and stakeholders to ensure seamless operational integration and clear communication.
- Change Management and Initiative Embedding - Lead change initiatives and new operational projects, ensuring they are fully integrated and embedded within the group.
- Ensure that the practical application of these initiatives is evidenced in day-to-day operations. This includes conducting thorough testing, assessing the impact on current processes, providing training and support to team members, and continuously monitoring and optimising the performance of these initiatives to align with the groups wider strategy.
- Address and resolve operational challenges through innovative solutions. Make strategic decisions based on comprehensive data analysis.
- Identify and mitigate operational risks, ensuring compliance with legal and regulatory standards.
- Lead change initiatives to improve operational processes, embracing and incorporating innovative technologies and methods.
- Acts as a pivotal lead in project management, orchestrating the successful delivery of key projects. This role involves meticulous coordination and collaboration across various functional departments to ensure projects are completed within the defined scope and timeline.
Core Skills and Qualifications
- Proficiency in developing and implementing operational strategies.
- Strong leadership skills with a proven track record of team development.
- In-depth understanding of operational processes and best practices.
- Adept at data analysis and informed decision-making.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to devise effective solutions to complex challenges.
- Experience in managing and executing strategic projects.
- Agility in responding to the changing needs of the business.
- Proficiency in identifying and managing operational risks.
- Familiarity with modern operational tools and systems.
- A bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Operations Management, or related field is advantageous.
- Extensive experience in an operational leadership role is required.
Some of the key projects are:
The 'One ivolve Helpline'—a one-stop shop for all enquiries and queries from our local teams.
'Ways of Working' project is centred around creating a more efficient, productive, and cohesive work place, where colleagues have clarity on their roles and responsibilities and time to do them. Shifting the balance on reactive and proactive working.
The Supported Living Project is a strategic initiative aimed at transforming the way supported living services are delivered, how we identify and talk about them internal and externally.
Our values reflect us all and they’re at the heart of everything we do. They set out our culture, the way we behave and the way we do things.
Our colleagues are passionate, kind, and resilient and they go the extra mile for the people we support and each other. We have this expectation of all of our colleagues.
How we will support you
We go beyond expectations for our colleagues as well as the people we support. Our reward package includes much more than pay, 5.6 weeks annual leave, flexible working hours and pension.
Your birthday off with pay and there is a £300 refer a friend scheme too.
- Colleague Lotto – giving everyone the opportunity to win great cash prizes.
- Prize winning Scratchcards aligned with values in action!
- We recognise our Colleagues who go above and beyond – our ‘Heroes’ are nominated by colleagues for quarterly and annual awards.
- Loyalty Scheme recognising colleagues at work anniversaries.
- Award-winning App for news and info.
- Internal social media.
- Team communities.
- Discounts include high street, supermarkets, flash sales, gym memberships and more.
- Blue Light discount programme, funded by us.
- Salary Finance scheme for lower cost loans and to save for special occasions or rainy days.
- Government mileage rates if you need to travel.
- Free wellbeing App.
- Practical advice covering things like consumer rights, anxiety, childcare and more.
Training and development to reach your potential.
5 more reasons to work with Ivolve.
1. Our people are pretty fabulous. We take pride and pleasure in helping others to flourish.
2. There’s a great energy across the business and a strong sense of teamwork.
3. Very few jobs have such an impact on people’s lives – we bring joy to people every day.
4. We have a proud history, we’re a big organisation of over 3,600 colleagues supporting over 1,100 people.
5. We build and nourish relationships with the people we support.