- Posted 09 February 2024
- Salary £24,000 - £26,000 per annum
- Business Area Property, Facilities & Maintenance
- Closing Date 09 March 2024
Vacancy Location: Covering our services in the North, ideally based in Leeds
Working Pattern: Regular working hours are 40 hours a week Monday to Friday
Salary: £24,000 - £26,000 per annum
Our values reflect us all and they’re at the heart of everything we do. They set out our culture, the way we behave and the way we do things.
Our colleagues are Passionate, Kind and Resilient and they go the extra mile for the people we support and each other. We have this expectation of all of our colleagues.
* Responsible for the decoration and assistance with maintenance jobs and upkeep of all houses within residential and supported living. To include, when required, training office & Activity Centre.
* To check emails daily and prioritize and respond to work required
* To prioritize emergencies and respond accordingly.
* To ensure the upkeep of all houses is to a high specification.
* To assist with monthly checks carried out randomly of company vehicles to include the upkeep of the van allocated to maintenance and keep appropriate records to ensure at least each vehicle is checked at least once a year.
* To carry out daily administration; petty cash, job sheets, respond to emails where deemed necessary.
* Communicate positively with all managers and respond to their requests verbally in a prompt manner.
* To ensure the health and safety of self, co-workers and clients is upheld for all tasks and duties.
* To ensure storage garage is kept tidy, locked and secure at all times.
* To carry out tasks if they fall within the remit of professional competence and boundaries.
* To communicate effectively with line manager.
* To ensure records of daily logs are maintained, paperwork is kept up to date.
* This job description indicates the main areas of responsibility of this post; the above list is not exhaustive. Therefore, other tasks and or duties may be required of you, but these will fall within the general areas of the responsibility of the post
The main skills and experience for this role.
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Either a qualification in the field or the equivalent amount of relevant experience
- Previous experience within a social care setting.
How We Support You
We go beyond expectations for our colleagues as well as the people we support. Our reward package includes much more than pay, 5.6 weeks annual leave, flexible working hours and pension. And there is a £300 refer a friend scheme too.
- Colleague Lotto – giving everyone the opportunity to win great cash prizes.
- Prize winning Scratchcards aligned with values in action!
- We recognise our Colleagues who go above and beyond – our ‘Heroes’ are nominated by colleagues for quarterly and annual awards.
- Loyalty Scheme recognising colleagues at work anniversaries.
- Award-winning App for news and info.
- Internal social media.
- Team communities.
- Discounts include high street, supermarkets, flash sales, gym memberships and more.
- Blue Light discount programme, funded by us.
- Salary Finance scheme for lower cost loans and to save for special occasions or rainy days.
- Government mileage rates if you need to travel.
- Free wellbeing App.
- Practical advice covering things like consumer rights, anxiety, childcare and more.
Training and development to reach your potential
- Learning journey that grows with you to reach care worker standards.
- Specialist skills training including Autism, Dementia and Mental Health.
- Career pathways that include flexible apprenticeships and nationally recognised qualifications.
- Cover the cost of relevant professional memberships.
5 more reasons to work with Ivolve
1. Our people are pretty fabulous. We take pride and pleasure in helping others to flourish.
2. There’s a great energy across the business and a strong sense of teamwork.
3. Very few jobs have such an impact on people’s lives – we bring joy to people every day.
4. We have a proud history, we’re a big organisation of over 3,600 colleagues supporting over 1,100 people.
5. We build and nourish relationships with the people we support.