Job Title: Transitions Coordinator
Working Pattern: 37.5 hours per week - Hybrid working
Location: Chesterfield, Derbyshire
Our values reflect us all and they’re at the heart of everything we do. They set out our culture, the way we behave and the way we do things.
Our colleagues are passionate, kind, and resilient and they go the extra mile for the people we support and each other. We have this expectation of all of our colleagues.
Key Skills & Experience
- Passionate about the coproduction of services and improving experiences for the people we support
- Experience in supporting people with a Learning Disability, Autism and Complex needs.
- Able to build positive relationships with the people we support, their families and
- external stakeholders
- You will need to have strong interpersonal skills, the ability to work well under pressure, good time management skills and able to offer a solution-based approach to others.
- Good judgment and resourcefulness in problem solving
- Teamwork orientation, able to work alongside operational colleagues effectively, providing support and guidance as needed.
- To work in conjunction with the team to ensure maximum occupancy is maintained by generating enquiry and referral sources
- To be creative and resourceful in marketing the business
- You will need to have access to your own vehicle to visit services across the business to assess voids and confident in making recommendations.
- Organized and able to manage competing priorities
- Able to take and follow through with delegated tasks and accountability. You will also be self-motivated and committed to achieving the best results.
- IT skills to enable access all portals and incoming referral systems across the region, Able to use standard applications to process, obtain and combine information e.g. Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Outlook, mail merge, and databases
- Able to identify opportunities for the GROUP portfolio of services, ensuring that bids are made in a timely manner and to be able to complete desktop assessments of how an individual’s needs could be met at available services and provide the relevant breakdown of hours and costs associated with the offer/bid via the portal.
- To ensure a timely follow up of new business enquiries and referrals through coordinating and prioritising assessment visits alongside the relevant service manager and/or locality manager.
- To liaise with service managers and to view services prior to visits taking place, ensuring the best possible image of the organisation is projected
- To support operational teams in the preparation and submission of assessment paperwork, reviewing for quality and comprehensiveness
- To collate and provide a weekly report which sets out the exact number of referrals/enquires received and the status of each referral, providing detailed information on all successful & unsuccessful referrals.
- There may be a requirement to attend meetings with our Executives/Directors to present the progress on the region using data collection.
- Any other duties requested from time to time, as might reasonably be required.
Experience – In working alongside people with Learning Disabilities, Autism, and Complex Needs
Essential – Car Driver with access to own vehicle
- Always ensure confidentiality according to the GROUP Policy
- Act always in accordance with legal and statutory requirements and GROUP Policies
- Comply with Health and Safety regulations and have regard for the health, safety and welfare of self and others always
- Ensure that all activities undertaken on behalf of the company are carried out in such a way as to positively enhance the reputation of the company.
How we will support you
We go beyond expectations for our colleagues as well as the people we support. Our reward package includes much more than pay, 5.6 weeks annual leave, flexible working hours and pension.
Your birthday off with pay and there is a £300 refer a friend scheme too.
- Colleague Lotto – giving everyone the opportunity to win great cash prizes.
- Prize winning Scratchcards aligned with values in action!
- We recognise our Colleagues who go above and beyond – our ‘Heroes’ are nominated by colleagues for quarterly and annual awards.
- Loyalty Scheme recognising colleagues at work anniversaries.
- Award-winning App for news and info.
- Internal social media.
- Team communities.
- Discounts include high street, supermarkets, flash sales, gym memberships and more.
- Blue Light discount programme, funded by us.
- Salary Finance scheme for lower cost loans and to save for special occasions or rainy days.
- Government mileage rates if you need to travel.
- Free wellbeing App.
- Practical advice covering things like consumer rights, anxiety, childcare and more.
Training and development to reach your potential.
5 more reasons to work with Ivolve.
1. Our people are pretty fabulous. We take pride and pleasure in helping others to flourish.
2. There’s a great energy across the business and a strong sense of teamwork.
3. Very few jobs have such an impact on people’s lives – we bring joy to people every day.
4. We have a proud history, we’re a big organisation of over 3,600 colleagues supporting over 1,100 people.
5. We build and nourish relationships with the people we support.